If you own the digital design cutter from Making Memories, there is a good chance that you may already have the SLICE Basic Shapes 1 design card.
If you don't own it, you should know that this cartridge comes with the SLICE starter kit, and can be used to make a nice variety of simple die cuts ranging in size from one inch to four inches (in half inch increments).
The SLICE Basic Shapes 1 design card can make die cuts from cardstock, vellum, vinyl and photos up to .5mm thick.
What types of designs can it cut? Well, keep reading and we will tell you. Also, you might want to check out the picture on the left, which provides even more details. As the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words, but just in case the picture doesn't load, here is what you will find on this cartridge...
* An uppercase font, as well as numbers and typographical symbols, such as a dollar sign, question mark, and exclamation point. You can also make cutouts of the letter and numbers embedded in either circle or square shapes.
* Squares - A solid plain square is included, as well as embellished square shapes and borders, perfect for using as journaling spots in your scrapbooks or framing favorite photos.
* Other shapes - Use this cartridge to make rectangles, circles, triangles, stars, flowers, hearts, and other simple cutouts.
* Tags - A generous selection of tag shapes are included.
* Phrases - Sometimes one word can say it all! This cartridge includes the following one word phrases - "dream", "love", "create", "enjoy", "FUN", "laugh", "smile", and "giggle".
The SLICE Basic Shapes 1 design card is very versatile and sure to become one of your favorites!
<<< Find out even more about the SLICE by Making Memories by visiting our home page here at Die Cut Fun.